Your cart is currently empty.
CARE & MAINTAINANCE
- Air the mattress occasionally. Remove all bedding and let the mattress be aired for 6-7 hours. This will help to keep your mattress clean and dry.
- Do not try to fold your mattress as it will damage the springs.
- Do not jump on Mattress as abuse is not covered in the Warranty.
- Do not lift the mattress all by yourself as it could result in an injury.
- Please do not lift your mattress using side Handles (where applicable). Side Handles are just for help in rotation and are not covered under warranty.
- Children should not play with tags and other accessories on the mattress.
- Always keep your Mattress protected with a quality Mattress
- Protector to maintain it stain-free, clean & dry.
- A faulty base can void the warranty of your new mattress.
- NZ Beds advises using a new NZ Beds base or a good quality new bed frame for warranty and shape protection of the mattress.
- Complement your sleep quality with the right pillow. A wrong choice of pillow will adversely affect the sleeping comfort.
- Rotate your mattress every two months. This is essential to ensure uniformity in wear & tear.
- Check your bed’s base castors or Legs regularly, if loose please tight it.
- Do not saturate fabric with water or other cleaning liquid.
Never eat or Smoke on your bed.