$6,999.00 – $10,499.00
*Note: FEEL of the mattress is based on general perception. As FEEL is subjective, it may vary as per perspective of the user. Each body is different and responds differently to various foams and feels. We recommends trying a mattress before buying to check the feel as per their perception.
Truposture Mattress- Our Truposture mattress blends the durability and innovative Technology. Our Mattress is divided into 7 ergonomic zones that help keep your spine aligned. COPPERTINE® Pocket Springs –
World’s ﬁnest spring system. The more than 1500 Coppertine®mini springs are a unique combination of copper, titanium and steel to achieve maximum durability and contoured comfort. COPPER INFUSED GEL MEMORY FOAM Copper infused memory foams is known to have exceptional anti-microbial, as well as anti-bacterial properties. COPPER ENRICHED FABRIC- Finished with a rejuvenating copper enriched fabric by BekeartDeslee (from Belgium). Copper ions are woven directly into the fabric, providing body thermoregulation, creating an instant refreshingly cool eﬀect.
Single(91 x 191cm), King Single(105 x 202cm), Double(139 x 191cm), Queen(152 x 202cm), King(167 x 202cm), Super King(180 x 202cm), Cali King(202 x 202cm)
Mattress Only, Mattress & Base
7 Zone Coppertine® Mini Pocket Spring – World’s finest pocket spring technology
360° Foam encased with total Edge to Edge support, Copper Infused Gel Memory Foams
Copper Enriched Fabric
10 Year Warranty*
- Unmatched Warranty*.
- Return & Refund Available*.
- Fast Shipping*.
- Contactless Delivery*.
- Nationwide Shipping.
- Kiwi Ownership.
- Factory Located in Wiri, Auckland.
Easy Refund & Return
256 bit AES Checkout
5 to 10 years warranty*
Truposture Mattress- Our Truposture mattress blends the durability and innovative Technology. Our Mattress is divided into 7 ergonomic zones that help keep your spine aligned.
COPPERTINE® Pocket Springs -
World’s ﬁnest spring system. The more than 1500 Coppertine®mini springs are a unique combination of copper, titanium and steel to achieve maximum durability and contoured comfort. Titanium - a symbol of strength and a material designed for movement because titanium is ductile, i.e. plastically deformable. Many industries already use the titanium eﬀect in a highly successful way. A special 7 zone springs have been developed to use the strength of titanium for spring steel wire. The optimum mixture ratio and special temperature control during the hot rolling process create a reﬁned grain structure, which can be seen in the micro-section and ensures increased ductility. Thanks to its outer shell made of the ﬁnest copper, it also impresses with its glossy appearance and possible health beneﬁts.
COPPER ENRICHED FABRIC
Finished with a rejuvinating copper enriched fabric by Bekeart Deslee (from Belgium). Copper ions are woven directly into the fabric, providing body thermoregulation, creating an instant refreshingly cool eﬀect. The fabric has anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, revitalising your skin as you sleep. This clever combination of optimized bedding technologies produces a comfortable healing ﬁ nish for the sleeper, promoting body tempurature control, skin reﬁnement & overall improved health.
Frequently Asked Questions
Explain NZ Beds 5 or 10 years Warranty?
New Zealand Bed Company Ltd beds are designed and built to the highest standards. We offer a 5-10 years limited warranty on the mattresses & Accessories against faulty materials or a manufacturing defect from the date of purchase. During this period if NZ Beds is satisfied that the materials or workmanship are faulty it will repair or replace the products at its discretion. Please note that a normal body needs 3 – 4 weeks to adjust to a new mattress, especially if a person is replacing a mattress after long use.
- To make a warranty claim you must be able to provide proof of purchase, including purchase date, and be the original purchaser.
- Contact the us where you purchased the products online OR the nearest NZ Beds retailer with details of the fault. Contact NZ Beds at email@example.com if you are unable to locate the nearest retailer.
- The retailer may ask you for some pictures of the faulty product where the fault is visible. The retailer may also request you an appointment to get the mattress inspected (if required).
- NZ Beds provides a return to base warranty which means that transportation costs are the responsibility of the purchaser. However, if a fault is detected within the first year of purchase, the freight liability will be of the manufacturer. The customer may use the services of the retailer for free transportation or use a manufacturer-authorized freight carrier and the freight cost would be reimbursed.
- An incorrect choice of mattress does not constitute a manufacturing fault. Retailers may offer a comfort warranty at their own discretion. Customers are advised to claim comfort issues directly with retailers based on their sales policy.
- After the product has been inspected at NZ Beds and the fault is certified to be caused by faulty workmanship or materials, we will repair or replace your product at our discretion.
Replacement of material under warranty could be limited to the faulty ingredient and not for the whole product.
Expected Delivery Time
The Mattress base and Headboards will take around 7 to 10 days to be dispatched from the Factory. The rest of the products will be dispatched the next working day if ordered separately. If any product is ordered with the Mattress or Headboard, it will be delivered at the same time with the Mattress and Headboard.
Care & Maintainance
- Air the mattress occasionally. Remove all bedding and let the mattress be aired for 6-7 hours. This will help to keep your mattress clean and dry.
- Do not try to fold your mattress as it will damage the springs.
- Do not jump on Mattress as abuse is not covered in the Warranty.
- Do not lift the mattress all by yourself as it could result in an injury.
- Please do not lift your mattress using side Handles (where applicable). Side Handles are just for help in rotation and are not covered under warranty.
- Children should not play with tags and other accessories on the mattress.
- Always keep your Mattress protected with a quality Mattress Protector to maintain it stain-free, clean & dry.
- A faulty base can void the warranty of your new mattress.
- NZ Beds advises using a new NZ Beds base or a good quality new bed frame for warranty and shape protection of the mattress.
- Complement your sleep quality with the right pillow. A wrong choice of pillow will adversely affect the sleeping comfort.
- Rotate your mattress every two months. This is essential to ensure uniformity in wear & tear.
- Check your bed’s base castors or Legs regularly, if loose please tight it.
- Do not saturate fabric with water or other cleaning liquid.
- Never eat or Smoke on your bed.
Reviews & Ratings
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.